Keto Cookies & Cream Cheesecakes
Love Cookies!!!! And Cream!!! And Cheese!!! Perfect dessert portioned out into individuals, for a after dinner dessert. I used my keto sandwich cookies with and without filling for this recipe. I ground up half the cookies with no filling for an easy keto crust. And chopped up 4 filled cookies to mix throughout the batter. Great just like that or with added special toppings. Macro below include my full batch of keto sandwich cookies and 1/3 of the cookie filling!
You can use any keto chocolate cookie for this recipe, homemade or store bought! I like Highkey double chocolate brownie cookies for cheesecake crusts. I've used them several times for cheesecake crusts and they work great! These cheesecakes are super customizable, more crust, less crust, no crust at all. Experiment! Some of my recipes are just procedure and guidelines for whatever your mind can come up with! Cheesecake is one of them because it is pretty simple to make keto.
This is my 3rd cheesecake recipe, I've tried to teach new techniques with each one. How to add different flavoring, jams, and toppings. This one is pretty basic but you can add ganache, melted chocolate, more cookies, whipped topping ect. All of which I have covered in multiple videos and have posted many of them here in my blog.
Keto Cookies and Cream Cheesecakes
1 Cup crushed keto chocolate cookies
4 Tbs. Melted Butter
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Line 12 muffin tins with paper liners
3. Mix the cookie crumbs and melted butter together
4. Using a tablespoon measure, place crumb mixture into each liner, dividing evenly among all
5. Pat down with finger tips to evenly form each crust
6. Bake for 5-6 minutes, once baked, set aside to cool
Depending on the cookies you use the crushing will be different. I used my batches that ended up soft so I just put them in a ziplock bag and gently rolled them with a rolling pin. If the cookies are really crunchy like my published sandwich cookie recipe, I would have used a food processor. If a cookie like Highkey, that are crunchy but crumbly already you can just smash them in a ziplock with a rolling pin and they will become powder pretty easily.
12 oz. Cream Cheese (softened, 1 and a 1/2 blocks)
4 oz. Sour Cream (1/2 Cup, room temp.)
2 eggs (room temp)
1/2 Cup Granular Alternative Sweetener (Lakanto Granular is 96 g)
1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
1 Cup Chopped Keto Chocolate Cookies of choice (cream filled or not, I used 4 filled Oreos)
1. Beat the room temperature cream cheese with the granular sweetener until smooth and fluffy
2. Add in one egg at a time, scraping down the bowl frequently
3. Whip in the sour cream and vanilla extract
4. Fold in the crushed cookies, trying to distribute them evenly
5. Fill each crust with about a 1/4 cup of cheesecake filling, basically to the top of the muffin liners
6. Bake at 350 degrees for 14-16 minutes, turning half way threw you just want the centers set
but not totally solid
7. Let cool at room temperature then transfer to the refrigerator to set for several hours
8. Can eat just as they are or decorate with melted chocolate, chopped cookies, or Oreo filling (basically buttercream frosting)
I added my filled keto sandwich cookies to the cheesecake filling, so I chopped them with a knife because the cookies are very crunchy. If using any other keto cream filled cookie you can just bash them a little in a ziplock to get whatever sizes you want going throughout you cheesecake filling.
Macros for 1 Cheesecake:
25 g Fat
5.25 g Total Carbs
1.9 g Fiber
3.35 g Net Carbs
7.25 g Protein