Keto White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake
Updated: Jan 3, 2021
This dessert started out by trying to think of a dessert my boyfriend would like for his birthday. He isn't on the same sweetness level as I am. I'm the one that will want the icing flower corner piece of cake with the most sweet frosting piled high. I knew I wanted to do something with raspberries because he likes the tart fruit paired with other not super sweet ingredients. Was debating on doing an almond cake or tart but then we were watching our morning ritual show GMM and they were tasting all of The Cheesecake Factory's cheesecakes and the winner was the white chocolate raspberry truffle cheesecake. And I had an aha moment that's what I can make. Everyone would enjoy it and I could make it keto! Check out the video for many tips and tricks, I'd rather show you how to make something than try to explain it in words! I'm not a writer in any sense of the word but am a chef who has taught many in my career over the years.
1 Cup Almond Flour
1 Cup Sliced Almonds (chopped)
2 Tbs. Alternative Granular Sweetener (I used Lakanto Monkfruit Sweetener)
4 Tbs. Melted Butter
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix together dry ingredients then add the melted butter. Should be the consistency of wet sand.
3.Pour into a 9 or 10 inch spring form pan and pat into the bottom and 1/2 inch- 1 inch up the sides of the pan.
4. Bake for 8-10 minutes, rotating halfway threw to get an even bake. Crust should just be turning brown.
While crust is baking get the raspberry jam on the stove.
Can use any premade sugar free jam if you prefer. Only 1/2 cup in going in between the cheesecake layers. Warm the jam slightly in the microwave before using.
12 oz of Fresh or Frozen Raspberries
1/2 Cup Water
1/2 Cup Alternative Granular Sweetener
Squeeze of Lemon Juice (optional)
1 Tbs. Arrowroot Starch
1. Boil everything on the stove except the arrowroot until the raspberries are broken down.
2. Whisk in the arrowroot and simmer for a few minutes.
3. Pull from stove and place in a bowl to cool. Can strain if you don't want the seeds.
6 oz Keto White Chocolate Chips (I used Best Believe but I know Lily's makes a version)
1/4 Cup Heavy Cream (May need more if the mixture solidifies on you)
3-8 Oz Packages of Cream Cheese (room temp.)
1 Cup Sour Cream (room temp.)
3 Eggs (room temp.)
1 Cup Alternative Granular Sweetener
1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
1. Beat the cream cheese and sweetener together until fluffy.
2. Add one egg at a time, beating and scraping down the bowl frequently.
3. Add the sour cream and vanilla extract. Set aside.
4. Heat the heavy cream in the microwave or on the stove top until steaming
5. Pour in the white chocolate chip and stir until melted. If the chips don't melt all the way, heat in microwave on 30% power for 10 seconds.
6. Swirl into the cheesecake filling.
7. Take half the batter and put into the crust.
8. Add a half cup of raspberry jam and swirl with a knife.
9. Top with the second half of the cheesecake filling.
10. Bake and 350 degrees on a foil lined baking sheet for 40-50 minutes for a 10 inch springform pan, 50-60 minutes for a 9 inch pan, turning halfway threw to make sure it bakes evenly. Should be set around the edges and slightly jiggly in the center. Let cool completely at room temperature. Cover with plastic wrap and foil and refrigerate overnight. Before releasing the springform, run a warm offset spatula or butter knife around the outside of the cheesecake. Slice with a hot knife into 16 pieces to get perfect slices. Can garnish with fresh raspberries or more raspberry jam (not included in Macros).
Macros for 1/16 of cheesecake:
24 g Fat
8 g total Carbs
2.2 g Fiber
5.75 g Net Carbs
7.6 g Protein
If you have suggestions on what I can do better or what you like about my videos or blogs please comment below! I would love some feedback, I am by no means a writer, I'm a chef at heart and don't know if I could be anything else, but I can try my best. Please let me know if you try any of my recipes and how they turn out! Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoy these recipes as much as I do!